Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Katyonak thrill (farewell my muse)






















A glare in her stare
Wakes me up from my bed
A stare free to care
Thinking about everything she had said

A scent of her skin
Remains behind in the air
A vein stretched to my chin
A temptation pending to dare

Her subtle flirtation
Turns to a rapid anticipation
A touch of her flesh
A yearn a desire afresh

A finger in the snow
A caress on her body
A patience for her flow
A chance to hear her melody

Cold bed warm thoughts
Her face is changing
Brown eyes engulfing
Slender weight inviting

A comfortable gesture
A hug to remember
As the daylight rises
With her aura surprises



No comments:

Post a Comment

masks are hardly

  The breeze from the rushing train Still brushes my long hair Still gives a moment of surrender   Masks are hardly Breathable Y...