Monday, August 17, 2015

Music in

Earphones in
Music out
Vibrations fly
From ear to soul
Sad song happy song
Every song- reminds me of her
The person I share music with

Melodies and notes
Low and high
Play randomly
Inside of me
As the sound of the beating tempo
Takes me to her
Takes me to
Her sweet vanilla scent
Her warm caressing touch
Her exceptional eye glance
(that mirrors the azurous sky in springtime)
Her blazing fiery-blonde hair
Her slender grace of her moving body
(as she dances with the ups and downs
Of the hallowed beat of the music).

Music in
Vibrations out
Reminiscence of her
Reminiscence of us
Music in
love out!

16-8-2015


1 comment:

  1. Stumbled across your stuff after all these years! Hope youre doing well Zen!
    G

    ReplyDelete

masks are hardly

  The breeze from the rushing train Still brushes my long hair Still gives a moment of surrender   Masks are hardly Breathable Y...