Thursday, July 14, 2016

Letter to HB


Dear friend;

No one listens like you. You are always there when I need you.
You accompany me in my dire need to blow up steam;
Or when am confused or feeling blue…
You do not take much space. You do not ask for anything in return.
You understand the wounds & worry I hold deep inside.
Oh friend, mon semblable!
You are a bit rough round the edges with a soul made of lead & words that appear like magic-
even though you need polishing before every word you say- your companionship is necessary.
You sink with me when I drown only to raise me again when you touch my hand.
Am grateful to you old pal of mine
I hope you stick by me till the end…

Faithfully yours,  

Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

masks are hardly

  The breeze from the rushing train Still brushes my long hair Still gives a moment of surrender   Masks are hardly Breathable Y...